Monday, January 31, 2011

Miscellany Monday

1. Today was my first day as a nanny. It was so much fun! I can already tell I'm going to love it :)

2. I'm excited to look up different craft ideas to use with the children. I already have a Valentine's day activity running through my head.


3. The Bachelor comes on tonight!! I will readily admit that I love it. I really want Emily to win. I sure wish he would get rid of Michelle... She is absolutely crazy!

The Bachelor 2011's Emily Maynard Season 15

4. AND can't forget about Pretty Little Liars :) I just love this show & their cute clothes don't hurt either! Especially Aria's!


5. Even though I'm not participating, I am really looking forward to seeing everyone's 30 for 30 outfits. I wish I was creative enough to do this, but I have a hard enough time getting dressed in the mornings as it is haha! 


Hope everyone had a wonderful Monday! I know I am already looking forward to the weekend :)

11 comments:

  1. SO glad you like your new job. That's a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am a HUGE pretty little liars as well. AND aria is definitely my favorite. her clothes are edgy but sweet at the same time! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that you loved your new job!! Hooray!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww hooray for loving the new job! My plates are from Homegoods and Marshalls! Ross and TJ Maxx have good cheap ones too! The trick is to find them on clearance and they are just a few dollars each -- or 70 cents sometimes! <3

    xoXOXo
    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty Little Liars make Mondays a little more bearable

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm watching Pretty Little Liars right now! I just love this show and their clothes too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope Emily wins the Bachelor!! I have mine on DVR so I have to wait to watch it so I can fast forward through the commercials!

    May be a silly question what is the 30 for 30?

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi there- following you on blog hop. would love a follow back. i was watching real housewives tonight. so addicting. i can't believe I get sucked in every week. Have fun with nanny job! laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. So happy you love your job! Nannying is the absolute best! (:

    I also watch the Bachelor. I wish Brad could watch the footage of Michelle because she's clearly insane. She thinks she's so mature, but really, she's the most immature one there! She keeps running her mouth about all the other girls. AH! I'm going to scream if she says "he's mine" one more time, ha! Okay. I think this comment proves I am a little too invested in the show (:

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Isn't nannying the best! I am a sucker for cute little minis! And so far, I'm liking the 30...ask me that in 28 more days!

    ReplyDelete