Sunday, January 9, 2011

My First Award

Yesterday Megan @ Mackey Madness gave me MY FIRST AWARD =) This is so exciting for me, especially since I have not been blogging very long! Megan is such a sweetheart and has a great blog. I love checking out her new posts every day!  Everyone should go check her out!!

With this award, I am supposed to list 7 random facts about myself:
1. I've had nose surgery and two heart procedures
2. Sweet Home Alabama is my all time favorite movie
3. I am addicted to Dr. Pepper
4. I love to rearrange furniture, just ask my fiance ;)
5. I am obsessed with HGTV, especially Property Virgins
6. One day, I want to be a Marriage & Family Therapist
7. Wearing a new outfit gives me a boost of confidence!

Now I am supposed to give this award to 15 other fabulous blogs, but since I am still new at this & not following too many blogs yet, I'm going to give it 10 instead =)

I love looking at all of the ladies' blogs. Go check them out!!

Not too much going on around here today. Just getting caught up on some school work & waiting for the snow that's supposed to show up tonight. They are predicting 4-8 inches, which is extremely odd weather for Alabama. I'm hoping that it doesn't snow! Going days without power or being able to leave the house just does not sound fun to me.


Last night, I saw Country Strong at the movies. It was soo good! Gwyneth Paltrow & Leighton Meester were amazing in this movie. A very touching movie & the music was fantastic. I definitely want the soundtrack now.

9 comments:

  1. awwwww Yay!!! <3 This is gonna be fun - thanks girl! =)

    xoXOxo
    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

    ps: I thought I had you in my google reader but couldn't find you! so now you're in there and i'll get mucho updates on your posts! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thanks, you're so sweet!! and I love to rearrange furniture too, but my poor hubby doesn't love it as much! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I am dying to see Country Strong!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for your award! Thanks for passing it along to me :)

    I love HGTV too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the award! You are too sweet! I've been wanting to see Country Strong, I need to go see it ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on the award! your blog is darling. i can't wait to see country strong, i love gwyneth paltrow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the award love!

    we got snow here in Texas yesterday, crazy weather.

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute blog :). excited to follow along!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey katelyn! thanks for following my blog - i'm following back. i'm a fellow south carolinian!

    i saw country strong this weekend too and LOVED it - came home and downloaded the entire soundtrack on itunes ;)

    ReplyDelete