Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday




I'm linking up with JAIME for WILW

I'm loving...

image 2169080172-0

that everything worked out with the rental house! We move in March 15th :) Thanks for the kind words & prayers everyone!!



that I had lunch with my fiance at Chik-fil-a today. We rarely get to have lunch together on days that he works, so this was a nice surprise! (& i LOVE chicken salad sandwiches)



that I got the movie Red for us to watch tonight. It's supposed to be pretty funny.


that the Lord blessed me with the fantastic job I told y'all about yesterday!

-AND-

all of YOU :) Y'all have been so supportive! I really appreciate all of the sweet comments that I received lately. They really brighten my day!!



3 comments:

  1. I had Chick-Fil-A for lunch today too! Yall's rental house is so cute!! That is so exciting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along!

    The new house is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh...that house is adorable!! Congrats on getting it...hooray!!!!

    ReplyDelete