Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Back to the Blog World

Well hello everyone.. I can't believe how much time has passed since my last post, but things have been hectic around here to say the least. Between being home for the holidays and spending time with family, I just have not had the opportunity to blog nor the energy.  Also, Matt's grandfather passed away on New Year's Day, so things have been tough the past few days. Now Matt and I are back in South Carolina (at least for a few days)! My online classes start tomorrow, so hopefully getting back into a routine will help me to blog on a regular basis.

The holidays were great at my house! I am sad that they are over already, but we all had such a great time. I could not have asked for a better Christmas & New Year's. Below are a few pictures to give you a look into our Christmas celebration.


@ Christmas Eve Service

My Wonderful Family :)

Matt with his stepmom and two sisters
We opened presents there early Christmas morning.

Matt & His Christmas Hat =)

My Sister Claire & I

Matt was so surprised to get a Wii

My Nana Loved Her Christmas Gift!


Hope everyone had a great holiday! Promise to blog again soon.

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures doll!! Looks like a wonderful time.

    Sorry to hear about Matt's grandfather... :( Hope y'all are doing better.

    Take your time getting back to blogging. We'll all still be here when you get back. Blog for YOU, when YOU have time. No one will think you're a bad blogger, promise!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry about the loss. My husband's grandfather was in a car accident on Christmas eve and has now been put on life support. They don't think he'll live much longer so I totally understand:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the pictures...ya'll are so cute! I'm so sorry to hear about ya'lls loss. We lost my grandfather a week before our wedding - it was really tough to get through. I'm saying a prayer for ya'll!

    ReplyDelete