Friday, January 21, 2011

Five Question Friday


1. Where did you meet your spouse fiance and did you instantly know it was love?
Matt and I meet when I was in the 8th grade. We went to the same high school, but he was three years older. We definitely did not know it was love instantly... I was actually dating one of his friends at the time. We reconnected when I got to college. I fell for him pretty fast; however, it took him a bit longer haha silly boy!
2. What is your favorite room in your house?
Our den. I just love to snuggle up on the couch and watch our tv, read, or blog.
3. Can you wiggle your ears?
Nope. But I've always been amazed by people that can.
4. What is your evening ritual?
Don't really have a set schedule. But my evenings usually involve spending time with my man, cooking supper, working out, catching up on my reality tv :), showering, and getting things ready for the next day.
5. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
I need at LEAST 8 hours of sleep to function. If not, I'm super grouchy all day. I really prefer more than 8 hours... I know, I have a problem! ;)


3 comments:

  1. If I don't get 8 hours... omg. watch out. hahaha!

    Glad i'm not the only one! <3

    Have a great weekend love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleep is never a problem...anything over 8 hours is a happy bonus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, I didn't know y'all met so young! That's adorable!! I'm glad he finally came around!!

    ReplyDelete