Saturday, January 15, 2011

Decisions, Decisions

Today Matt and I ventured into downtown Columbia. Right now we live in the suburbs but are considering moving into the city in a few months. We will be closer to USC where I hope to get into graduate school. We looked at four different apartment complexes today, and I am officially more confused than ever about where we should live. Thank the Lord, we have a few months to decide. While we were out, we stopped at a park by the Congaree River. I took a few pictures and thought I would share =)




Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Mine has been wonderful :) We made it back to South Carolina yesterday without any problems or having to sit in traffic & I have successfully cooked three new recipes this weekend... woo hoo GO ME! Learning to cook has been quite an interesting adventure. I plan on sharing those recipes with y'all next week.

7 comments:

  1. Wow...awesome pictures!! I will say a prayer that God leads ya'll to the perfect place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pictures! Glad to read that you made it back safely. I didn't realize that it was still that bad down that way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the pictures are lovely! Oh, and I don't cook...the hubs cooks every meal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww yay usc! good luck with grad school and the apartment decision!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your shots are beautiful!! You should definitely be out taking more pictures :) Congrats on grad school - we'll all celebrate with you when you finally get accepted!!

    Oh, and good luck trying to find a new home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! These are great pictures! You're talented, girl (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. I dont want my long weekend to end! It rocked!

    and ohmygosh your photos! Katelyn they are amazing! =)

    xoXOxo
    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

    ReplyDelete