1. Do you regift...and if so, do you have a regifting horror story? I have a few times in the past. Most often the items I regift are some type of bath item such as scented lotions, bath crystals, or bubble bath. I just really do not use those type items too often (especially if they have a strong scent). I also tend to reuse gift bags that I am given. Great way to save money :) No regifting horror story here, thank goodness!
2. Do you know what you are getting for Christmas this year? Yes, I think I know most of the presents I am getting. As we have gotten older, Santa (mom) has my sister & I pick out our own gifts since we tend to be picky about things like clothing.
3. Who brings the most gifts in your family, you or Santa? Santa definitely brings the most gifts in my family. My parents still write "From: Santa" on every present we get. They always say "If you don't believe, you don't receive" They are so funny! I guess it helps them feel like we are still little kids.
4. What store do you love to by jeans from? I buy my skinny jeans from Forever 21.. They are a great fit & an even better price! I mean who can walk away from jeans that only cost like $15. For bootcut jeans, I have just recently discovered that I LOVE GAP jeans. The length of them are just right for little ole me!!
5. Christmas meal: Big, All Out Meal or Snacks and Apps? Well we have brunch mid-morning on Christmas day & then that night we have an all out meal at my grandparent's house. In between, we snack on yummy appetizers and desserts.
My dad's side of the family is having their annual christmas get together this sunday & I could not be more excited!! We all live pretty far apart & do not get to see eachother all that often. So it is a lot of fun to see everyone and catch up. Plus we have two cute babies on this side & one on the way =) I will post pictures on Monday for y'all! Hope everyone has an amazing weekend!!