Sorry that I've been a little MIA this week. I haven't gotten used to my new schedule quite yet.
Linking up with JAIME for WILW
- I'm loving this new addition to my backseat and the little ones who now ride back there :) It's going to take me a while to get used to seeing this seat back there.
Sorry for the poor pic quality. I snapped it on my phone.
- I'm loving that the groundhog did NOT see his shadow. Spring will be coming early this year! Yayyy... I'm so sick of this cold weather.
- I'm loving that it was actually pretty here today. The kiddos and I were able to play outside for a while. It's always nice to get out of the house :)
- I'm loving my wonderful fiance who didn't complain about eating leftovers for supper tonight!
- I'm loving this wonderful award that Michelle gave me :) Thanks so much! Y'all go check out her blog.
- And last but not least, I'm loving all of my followers!! I have over 30 followers & I couldn't be more excited. Thanks to everyone for all your lovely comments.
Have a great week everyone! Only 2 more days left in the work week =)