Tuesday, February 8, 2011

all you need is love

found here

I saw this blog swap on a few of my favorite blogs and thought I would join in on the fun :) I am a day behind so I'm going to play catch up!

Day 1
When I need some me time I love to:
-Catch up on my fave blogs



-Watch trash tv

-Read a good book

-Take a hot bath

-Go to a bookstore & read the magazines for free


Day 2
When I'm feeling down, to cheer myself up I love to:
-Go on a date with my hunny

-Call my mommy :)

-Jam out in the car to some rap music

-Think about how blessed I am

4 comments:

  1. Well aren't you the sweetest?! Ah! Thank you so much for the shout out. I love your blog, too. I also love me some Bachelor!! I've said it before and I'll say it again...Michelle needs to go NOW (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE your lists :) and am so glad you're playing along!

    Thanks SO much for linking up to our challenge! See you tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your list :) Blogging, reading, and TV definitely make me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blogs that you listed!! Definitely some of my favorites!! : )

    ReplyDelete