Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Our Story

I thought I would give a little background information on how Matt and I met. Matt & I attended the same high school, but he was three years ahead of me in school. We were never really close in high school but were around each other often because of mutual friends. After I graduated high school, we lost touch but reconnected in September 2009. A few months after we reconnected, it seemed as though we were inseparable. In April, Matt moved to South Carolina for a great job offer. At first, I was worried about us being so far apart, but it turned out to be better than I expected. We were able to see each other every other weekend, if not every weekend. The distance really helped our relationship to grow and become strong.

Now I only have one semester left of college before I graduate! I plan to attend graduate school in South Carolina, so I decided to go ahead and move up here. Thankfully, I am able to complete my last semester of my undergrad by taking online classes. Living in a new town where I do not know anyone is exciting and scary all at the same time. I look forward to exploring it with Matt and starting our lives together here! Below are a few pictures that recap some of the past year or so.

Braves Game

Going to Look for Matt an Apartment in South Carolina


Spending Time at My Lake House


Easter Morning


Flowers from Our First Valentine's Day


Thanksgiving Day


Auburn Football Game

Tomorrow I will post about our engagement! Hopefully I will start to get the hang of this blog thing. I still have lots to learn!!






4 comments:

  1. Awww y'all are just too cute! Can't wait to hear about the engagement :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. y'all are such a cute couple! You should have kids soon because they would be beautiful...I can't help it, I have babies on the mind (all the time!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! Emily, I'm baby crazy too!! Unfortunately I think it will be a while before we have kids.. guess we need to get hitched first ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you guys are so cute! welcome to the blog world :)

    ReplyDelete