Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Sorry that I've been a little MIA this week. I haven't gotten used to my new schedule quite yet.


Linking up with JAIME for WILW


  • I'm loving this new addition to my backseat and the little ones who now ride back there :) It's going to take me a while to get used to seeing this seat back there.
Sorry for the poor pic quality. I snapped it on my phone.

  • I'm loving that the groundhog did NOT see his shadow. Spring will be coming early this year! Yayyy... I'm so sick of this cold weather.
  • I'm loving that it was actually pretty here today. The kiddos and I were able to play outside for a while. It's always nice to get out of the house :)

  • I'm loving my wonderful fiance who didn't complain about eating leftovers for supper tonight!


  • I'm loving this wonderful award that Michelle gave me :) Thanks so much! Y'all go check out her blog.

  • And last but not least, I'm loving all of my followers!! I have over 30 followers & I couldn't be more excited. Thanks to everyone for all your lovely comments.
Have a great week everyone! Only 2 more days left in the work week =)

8 comments:

  1. Aww YAY! You deserve it!!! Hope you have a great rest of the week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, the car seat is adorable!! It's been good weather here, too, and the pups have been loving their walks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing along!

    Glad you're loving your job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, so cute that you have a car seat in the back now!! Just like a little mom!! I'm so glad that you are loving your new job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I was fortunate enough to be awarded the Sylish Blogger Award, and I would like to pass it on to you! You can get the details on my blog! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun! The car seat is so cute. I wish mine was pink when I was little, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for being an AWESOME nanny!! Lovin' that super cute pink carseat <3 And, fiances/husbands are amazing when they don't complain about leftovers. I seriously get tired of cooking ALL the time (I tell Brandon he can have leftsover and fend for himself!) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi !
    I really love your blog !!
    I follow you :D
    ... maybe if you want, you could visit my blog too
    ( I hope you like it and follow me back ;) )
    Kisses!
    http://modacapitalblog.com

    ReplyDelete